Tue, May 02|
Vancouver Island University
Wine, Women & Well-BEERING
We're partnering with Wine, Women & Well-Being to celebrate women in the beer industry & women who love beer! Join us for this ladies-only beer tasting event.
Time & Location
May 02, 6:30 p.m.
Vancouver Island University, 900 Fifth St, Nanaimo, BC V9R 5S5, Canada
About This Event
Calling all Ladies! We're excited to partner with Wine, Women & Well-Being to celebrate women in the beer industry & women who love beer! Enjoy delicious bites while sampling select beers that have been brewed by or inspired by women. Don't miss your chance to learn from ladies who brew coupled with fantastic food pairing for a memorable ladies night out.
If you're just looking at learning more about beer, but might want another option. We will also have a custom cocktail from Esquimalt Winery, plus non-alcoholic options.
- 1 taster glass
- 4 samples of beer brewed and/or inspired by women
- Delicious charcuterie box crafted by local and female owned, Cat and Fiddle. Gluten free, Dairy free & Vegan options available.
- Learn about beer styles and pairings in a fun, beard-free environment
- Panel discussion from women working in the beer industry.
This event will be held at Vancouver Island University in the Arbutus Room (Building 300, Room 401).
(Visit https://www.viu.ca/map and click on Parking Map for best parking options)
You must be 19+ to attend this event.
• 1 taster glass • 4 (3 oz) taster pours of beer brewed and/or inspired by women • Delicious charcuterie box crafted by Nanaimo’s own, Cat and Fiddle (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, & Vegan options available)$40.00+$1.00 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out